Raymarine forum
[CA11] ES127 Screen Size - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA11] ES127 Screen Size (/showthread.php?tid=5498)

[CA11] ES127 Screen Size - Robert M. Wilson - 05-18-18 11:15 AM

I have two ES127 MFD's on my boat. The master unit is split into 4 screens, Radar, Chart, Fish Finder, and Weather.

Does Raymarine plan to have a software update that would allow me to change the size of the screens displayed? I would like to shrink the screen size for radar , fish finder and weather and enlarge the chart ( I use this screen to show a larger view to the path, so I see if I'm approaching a turn) that is displayed on this MFD. I am running Lighthouse 2, V19.03 software on the units.

I reserve the second MFD for viewing the other functions that the system offers, but mainly run the chart

Thanks for any info.

Bob Wilson

RE: [CA11] ES127 Screen Size - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-21-18 10:50 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Bob,

As no future LightHouse II software updates are planned, this feature will not be supported by MFDs running LightHouse II software. However eS-Series MFDs and gS-Series MFDs may run LightHouse 3 software. LightHouse 3 v3.4.66 included the feature which you have inquired about. As you have alluded, MFDs running LightHouse II software and MFDs running LightHouse 3 software may not be installed within the same Ethernet network.

RE: [CA11] ES127 Screen Size - Robert M. Wilson - 05-28-18 02:22 PM

Thanks for the information, Bob

RE: [CA11] ES127 Screen Size - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-29-18 08:36 AM

You're welcome.