Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Getting speed on my chart display - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Getting speed on my chart display (/showthread.php?tid=5638)

[CA11] Getting speed on my chart display - kmirabil - 06-01-18 10:21 AM

I recently bought a boat with a raymarine e95. I searched the forums, but I cannot find the answer to this. My chart page only shows depth, and I cannot figure out how to add other data windows. I really just want speed, but cannot figure out how to add anything. I can configure the data page by long pressing on the display, but that only tries to create a waypoint on the chart screen, and when I long press on the customization page, it only brings up a window, but no list of options?

I am sure there is something simple I am missing, but i have played with it for a long time and cannot figure this one out.. Thanks for any help

RE: [CA11] Getting speed on my chart display - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-01-18 03:28 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum kmirabil,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

RE: [CA11] Getting speed on my chart display - kmirabil - 06-01-18 09:32 PM

Thanks, I had seen that forum but didnt see the section that spoke to what I was looking for. Problem solved, perfect. Thank you!

RE: [CA11] Getting speed on my chart display - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-04-18 08:08 AM

You're welcome.