Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Desperately seeking.....this! - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Desperately seeking.....this! (/showthread.php?tid=5685)

[CA11] Desperately seeking.....this! - Geoffrey of Walmer - 06-05-18 10:50 AM

Hi peeps,

I am desperately seeking the chart cover for a E120 MFD - the little door I mean as in the attached....

Anyone have one, happy to pay a reasonable price and postage.

I was hoping somebody might have one loafing around, maybe on a dead MFD or perhaps you guys in the workshop "dumping ground" and I'd happily pay for it.

Contact me here or on geoff.dunne@icloud.com

Thanks for your time.

Geoff - 5th June 2018

RE: [CA11] Desperately seeking.....this! - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-11-18 12:18 PM

Geoff,

The Chart Door (part #R58210) was designed to be part of the bezel assembly for the C/E-Series Classic MFD's. This part was common to the bezels of the C70, C80, and C120 C-Series Classic MFDs as well as the E80 and E120 E-Series Classic MFDs. In the case of the E120 E-Series Classic MFDs, the bezel's part number is R58194. Unfortunately, Raymarine's Product Repair Centers went through a recent house cleaning and any such scrapped fascias w/chart reader doors were thrown away.

Please click here to view the FAQ addressing how to determine the latest information concerning the availability of Raymarine parts.