Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Quad Mercury Outboards connecting to Ray Autopilot - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Autopilots (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Quad Mercury Outboards connecting to Ray Autopilot (/showthread.php?tid=6174)

[CA11] Quad Mercury Outboards connecting to Ray Autopilot - JerryZ - 07-23-18 03:08 AM

Hi Raymarine Pros,

Im trying to rig Ray Autopilot system onto a CC equiped with Quad Mercury Verado 350. Ive read the FAQ thread and and just want to make sure my setup is correct and good to go.

So the boat is a CAT with a pair of verado 350 outboards on each sponson. I have 1 hydraulic cylinder (came with Mercury stock) to drive each pair of motors. The current setup I plan for rigging the whole system is as follows:

1 Type 2 Hydraulic pump from Raymarine to host 2 hydraulic cylinders. 1 ACU400, 1 P70Rs, 1 EV1 Sensor Core and cable kit for the system, and 1 ECI 100 interface.

Please kindly review the setup mentioned...

Much appreciated!

Jerry Z.

RE: [CA11] Quad Mercury Outboards connecting to Ray Autopilot - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-26-18 03:13 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Jerry,

Are the steering rams plumbed in series or in parallel? What is the cubic capacity of the steering rams?