Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Pro chart page scale factor changing when switching pages - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Axiom Pro chart page scale factor changing when switching pages (/showthread.php?tid=6232)

[CA11] Axiom Pro chart page scale factor changing when switching pages - george123 - 07-27-18 09:59 PM

I have a problem with the scale factor not staying set when switching pages. When I have the chart page set to 25 feet and I switch to a weather page and that page has the scale set to 25 miles and now I go back to the chart page the scale changes to some other value 2500 feet.
I assumed that when you leave a page i.e. the chart page the scale factor would not be changed so when you go back it would be the same and not changed.

I have a movie that shows what is happening. size 176.4 MB
How can I get this movie to someone to review.

Thanks
George

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro chart page scale factor changing when switching pages - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-30-18 12:26 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum George,

This problem has been duplicated and logged logged as a problem to be corrected within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro chart page scale factor changing when switching pages - george123 - 08-22-18 06:21 PM

Is there any update on this issue with the scale changing when switching pages?

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro chart page scale factor changing when switching pages - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-23-18 08:27 AM

George,

This issue has most definitely gained traction. While no promises can be made, it would not surprise me if this issue is addressed within the next LightHouse 3 software update.

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro chart page scale factor changing when switching pages - george123 - 08-23-18 09:49 AM

Thanks Chuck

RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro chart page scale factor changing when switching pages - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-23-18 09:58 AM

You're welcome.