Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] St7002 calabration - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Autopilots (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] St7002 calabration (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

[CA11] St7002 calabration - Chawes - 01-11-19 12:10 PM

Can anyone help me save changes on the St7002..
Align autopilot heading. I can get to this page change heading to match compass. Push and holds standby to save but it does not it simply reverts to the old setting.
Background: there is nothing else running on seatalk computer . The autopilot is independent and not connected to GPS. System was workingwell. There’re are no chartplotters attached. We have run autopilot
Without. Turning on old chartplotters. I have removed old plotters. I get no warnings like no Data on st7002. Right now my St7002 said I have a heading of 248 and compass heading of 150. When I first start system I get a message no computer but 10 seconds pass and Auto starts. I can maunualy push plus 10 or minus 10 no problem. But the system is confused and won’t work underway since it has such dramatic differences to the compass heading . If the St7002 can’t see flux gate compass why do I not get a no data warning and why is standby stuck on 248.
Any ideas where to begin.
Sincerely needing help
Clary
Currently Grenada windward islands.

RE: [CA11] St7002 calabration - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-11-19 12:58 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Clary,

What model of Raymarine autopilot course computer has the ST7002 autopilot control head been interfaced to?