Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Lighthouse 3 Swap Homepage order - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Lighthouse 3 Swap Homepage order (/showthread.php?tid=7505)

[CA11] Lighthouse 3 Swap Homepage order - LimaBavo - 02-23-19 12:52 PM

Greetings Raymarine!

I just installed my two new Axiom Pro screens and starting to customize LH3 to my likeing.

LH2 allowed you to sort the homescreen icons with the "swap" feature (see pic from the manual)

Where in LH3 can I find this feature to re-order my app/page Icons on the homescreen??

RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 3 Swap Homepage order - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-25-19 03:05 PM

Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum LimaBavo,

Unfortunately, the LightHouse II feature which you have identified has not been incorporated within LightHouse 3. At this time, it would be necessary to customize each of the Homescreen's page icons which were launching a page other than that which was desired. A feature request will be submitted to consider this feature for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.

RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 3 Swap Homepage order - LimaBavo - 02-27-19 10:15 PM

Thanks Chuck! I think you'd find this a welcome addition to the feature set! LH3 is so fantastic, but you've spoiled us with some tricks in LH2 too.....

LB

RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 3 Swap Homepage order - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-28-19 09:59 AM

LimaBavo,

You're welcome. Recall that the rich feature set of LightHouse II software was the result of nineteen software updates. At the time of this response, LightHouse 3 was only on its eighth software update. LightHouse 3 software updates are scheduled to be approximately quarterly.