Raymarine forum
[TG] [TG11] Navionics Sync: "Card Not Found. Check the plotter card slot and try again" - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [TG] [TG11] Navionics Sync: "Card Not Found. Check the plotter card slot and try again" (/showthread.php?tid=7751)

[TG11] Navionics Sync: "Card Not Found. Check the plotter card slot and try again" - benosio - 03-25-19 11:50 PM

Hi there,

I've been having issues lately syncing my phone/tablet to my dual AXIOM plotters.

I have purchased 2 Navionics cards one Platinum + and the other is Navionics plus.

When I insert either card into my primary AXIOM Plotter I can see the Navionics chart fine and it shows a valid subscription.

Issue 1: When I attempt to connect to the plotter with my Navionics up I receive an error "Card not found. Check the plotter card slot and try again".
I attempted to sync this with my tablet as well which has an active navionics subscription and I received the same error.

I have the same errors with both cards and both app devices (phone and tablet) so I can only assume its an issue with the plotter.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

RE: [TG11] Navionics Sync: "Card Not Found. Check the plotter card slot and try a... - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-26-19 08:54 PM

Hi benosio,

We've replied separately to your other contact.

Regards,
Tom

RE: [TG11] Navionics Sync: "Card Not Found. Check the plotter card slot and try a... - Rdubs - 03-31-19 08:40 PM

I'd be curious to know what the resolution here was (can't find any other posts). I also had this problem a year ago and gave up, I did a lot of research and the best I could find was that Navionics and Raymarine had a falling out of some kind and the app no longer is synching with any Raymarine chartplotters.

RE: [TG11] Navionics Sync: "Card Not Found. Check the plotter card slot and try a... - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-03-19 08:45 PM

Hello Rdubs and benisio,

One of my colleagues has pointed me towards a post that addresses this question in a slightly different way. I'd suggest having a look.

http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=7792

Regards,
Tom

RE: [TG11] Navionics Sync: "Card Not Found. Check the plotter card slot and try a... - nharrison5 - 10-21-19 05:45 AM

Here is a resolution to the issue that my tablet was actually creating. When addressed, it corrected the “card not found” problem.

http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=9666

RE: [TG11] Navionics Sync: "Card Not Found. Check the plotter card slot and try a... - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 10-21-19 08:33 AM

Thanks again Nate!

RE: [TG11] Navionics Sync: "Card Not Found. Check the plotter card slot and try a... - benosio - 10-21-19 02:56 PM

Hey Tom,

Thanks, the new update has fixed the chart syncing issue!

However, now my Sonar chart live is buggy. It used to update in real time as I would go along however now it doesnt at all and the new map detail is only shown (and then sometimes reverted) when I zoom in and out. Have other users experience this issue?

Thank you