Raymarine forum
[DG] [DG11] Axiom Processors vs various models - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product Selection Assistance (/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+--- Thread: [DG] [DG11] Axiom Processors vs various models (/showthread.php?tid=7853)

[DG11] Axiom Processors vs various models - MSjack - 04-05-19 08:03 AM

Do all the Axiom units have the same processor regardless of size? So does the 7, 9 and 12 inch models all have the same CPU and do the Pro models also have the same one as well? Thanks

RE: [DG11] Axiom Processors vs various models - Derek - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-09-19 07:49 AM

Hi MSjack

The AXIOM 7 has a smaller processor and EEPROM than the 9 and 12 variants, the AXIOM PRO range have the same processor and EEPROM as the AXIOM 9 and 12.

Regards

Derek

RE: [DG11] Axiom Processors vs various models - MSjack - 04-09-19 08:50 AM

Thanks Derek - I was mainly concerned about performance/responsiveness between the various models. I guess they all perform similarly?

Thanks again.

RE: [DG11] Axiom Processors vs various models - Derek - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-09-19 09:56 AM

HI MSjack

Yes, they all perform similarly, note that the screen resolution on the PRO versions is higher than the AXIOM.
Regards

Derek

RE: [DG11] Axiom Processors vs various models - MSjack - 04-09-19 10:19 AM

Perfect thanks - I'm about to install an Axiom 7" RV to interface with my current eS127 running LH3 doing this mainly for the RV/Sidescan features. I really don't have room for a lager unit on my dash so I will stick with the 7" Axiom with RV.

Thanks again

RE: [DG11] Axiom Processors vs various models - Derek - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-09-19 11:17 AM

Hi MSjack,

Sounds a great plan,
regards
Derek