Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Yamaha engine data - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Networking / System Integration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Yamaha engine data (/showthread.php?tid=7860)

[CA11] Yamaha engine data - Willy81 - 04-06-19 10:33 AM

I am having issues with my starboard motor showing engine data. The previous setup was Yamaha command link gauges (square one). This is a list of my devices
Axiom 12 pro
Axiom 7
Axiom 12
Yamaha Hub
Raymarine ECI-100
Raymarine acu200 autopilot
P70R control head
Quantum Radar

I have the two 12’s networked together to share sonor and radar, all devices are connected to the seatalk network. The only remaining items after the electronics upgrade is the autopilot devices. Everything has been upgraded to the latest software.

When I identify the engines the process goes smoothly but then the starboard motor stops displaying data. I tried a factory reset of the MFD’s with no help. When I configure the motors backwards the issues follows the motor not the gauges. The strange thing is that when I plug the command link gauge in it displays on that gauge fine but not on the axioms.

I have a video of the process and results of that helps

RE: [CA11] Yamaha engine data - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-09-19 11:09 AM

Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Willy81,

On the Data Master MFD, please execute the command sequence HOME->SETTINGS->NETWORK->DIAGNOSTICS->PRODUCT INFO->SAVE DATA. After doing so, attach the saved product info diagnostics file to this thread for further analysis.

RE: [CA11] Yamaha engine data - Willy81 - 04-15-19 05:39 PM

Here it is

RE: [CA11] Yamaha engine data - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-17-19 08:52 AM

Willy81,

Thanks for sending the requested data. All equipment within the system appears to be almost up to date with the latest software (LightHouse 3 v3.9.46 was released earlier this week and it would be recommended that the system's MFDs be updated with this software when it is convenient to do so). While I don't suspect that it may be responsible for the reported issue, you may want to consider interfacing the Axiom 7 MFD to the system's Ethernet network to permit a single MFD to be acting as the system's Data Master MFD.

The only other thing which I can recommend to address the reported problem is to factory reset to the ECI-100 and then once again perform the Identify Engines procedure. Should the equipment have been installed by a Certified Raymarine Installer in your area, then I would recommend contacting this installer to reset the ECI-100 and then perform the Identify Engines procedure once again. If the equipment was not installed by a Certified Raymarine Installer, then it would be recommended that the ECI-100 be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be reset.