Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Displaying Depths on Vector Charts - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: LightHouse Charts (/forumdisplay.php?fid=118)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Displaying Depths on Vector Charts (/showthread.php?tid=7944)

[CA11] Displaying Depths on Vector Charts - rroberts76 - 04-16-19 08:40 PM

I recently purchased a US East Coast Lighthouse vector chart for my Axiom 9 Pro. This was to replace the charts that came with the unit. The old charts showed depths fine. The new chart will only show depths (soundings) if there is a specific [censored], hump, mark, or obstruction, but will not show the charted depths soundings, only the color gradient for shallow, deep, and safe water.

Any idea of how I can rectify this. I like to know the most recent surveyed data to be displayed on the chart.

Thanks

RE: [CA11] Displaying Depths on Vector Charts - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-22-19 02:17 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum rroberts76,

It is recommended that you verify that your MFD's software has been updated with LightHouse 3 v3.9.46 or later software and if not, that its software be updated accordingly. After doing so, the Cartography selection tab (MENU->SETTINGS) of the Chart application should be displayed and it should then be verified that the tab not only lists a LightHouse Charts option, but that its description field to the left of the LightHouse Charts option specifies NOAA Vector - East Coast US and that it has been selected. Please additionally note the date of these charts listed within the description. When viewing these charts, spot soundings should typically begin to be displayed within a few range increments after the Chart range scale transitions from 2000ft to 1000ft. Should this not be the case, then please respond with the aforementioned date of the LightHouse NOAA Vector - East Coast US charts.