Raymarine forum
SR50-100 / Duel Classic E-Series / Sirius Charter Package - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Marine Weather / Satellite Radio (/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+--- Thread: SR50-100 / Duel Classic E-Series / Sirius Charter Package (/showthread.php?tid=798)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: SR50-100 / Duel Classic E-Series / Sirius Charter Package - Legasea - 07-07-16 11:54 AM

Hi Chuck,

I am down at the boat now and followed the instructions to the letter on flashing the SR100 software with the new release including making sure the green light was flashing on the SR100. All appears to go exactly as described in the instructions until I hit the clear key then I get "watchdog timeout message" (see screenshots attached) and I have to press OK to reset the unit. The SW upgrade will not apply per the instructions to confirm the successful upgrade section, it still shows the old code version.

Any ideas?

Ken

RE: SR50-100 / Duel Classic E-Series / Sirius Charter Package - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-07-16 12:14 PM

Ken,

It is recommended that the update be attempted a second or third time should you not already have done so. The most common reason for the reported failure to update would be an incompatible CF memory card. Should the problem persist, then it would be recommended that the SR100 be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to have the update performed.

RE: SR50-100 / Duel Classic E-Series / Sirius Charter Package - Legasea - 06-14-17 03:53 PM

To close out on this, I sent the SR100 unit into Raymarine for bench service after several attempts to upload the latest firmware which failed to install for me. The tech also had some issues getting the code up to date but got it to stick and also got it working. I installed it last week and it worked like a charm once again! Thanks for your input and support.

RE: SR50-100 / Duel Classic E-Series / Sirius Charter Package - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-14-17 04:03 PM

You're welcome.