Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Strange display - eS128 - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Strange display - eS128 (/showthread.php?tid=7983)

[CA11] Strange display - eS128 - striperstan - 04-21-19 07:28 PM

Today, my eS128 was showing some strange tracks. It almost looks like it is displaying my sonar log. I took a couple of screenshots, but forgot to save a diagnostic file. I've attached two screenshots. This occurred whether I had an active track or not. It was seen in all modes that showed my charts, and whether I used the nav chart or sonar chart. This did not display on my networked eS97, which should be using the same settings.

I've attached the screenshots and a copy of my settings at the time.

RE: [CA11] Strange display - eS128 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-24-19 12:42 PM

Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Stan,

It appears that you have enabled the Chart application's SonarChart Live feature (MENU->PRESENTATION->ADVANCED OPTIONS->SONARCHART LIVE). Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Should you not desire to view this feature, then it may be configured OFF.

RE: [CA11] Strange display - eS128 - striperstan - 04-24-19 08:50 PM

Thanks, Chuck...I found that FAQ after I posted my question, and figured that was the issue. I have no idea when/how I enabled that feature, but the pics in the FAQ are exactly what I was seeing.

RE: [CA11] Strange display - eS128 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-25-19 09:39 AM

You're welcome.