Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Connecting Yamaha to axiom 9 - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Networking / System Integration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Connecting Yamaha to axiom 9 (/showthread.php?tid=8130)

[CA11] Connecting Yamaha to axiom 9 - Gnj5 - 05-04-19 05:49 PM

Hello, I was hoping someone could quickly tell me what is needed to connect my 2003 Yamaha f115 to my axiom 9.

Thanks in advance

RE: [CA11] Connecting Yamaha to axiom 9 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-06-19 04:50 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Gnj5,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. More information concerning how Raymarine's ECI-100 may be used to interface Yamaha engines to a Raymarine system may be found the Yamaha tab of the ECI-100 Engine Gateway Compatibility tab.

With the introduction of LightHouse 3 v3.9.46, Raymarine added a second means of interfacing Yamaha engines to Raymarine systems featuring MFDs running LightHouse 3 v3.9.46. The Yamaha app features are enabled (unlocked) when the following requirements are met:
• A compatible Yamaha Command Link or Command Link Pro network is connected to the MFD via a Yamaha NMEA 2000 gateway (6YG-8A2D0-00-00) or CL7 Gauge.
• Your MFD must be running LightHouse 3 version 3.9 or above

Details of this second method may be found within Chapter 13: Yamaha app of the LightHouse 3.9 Advanced Operation Instructions.