Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Update via mSD to 3.9 stuck - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Update via mSD to 3.9 stuck (/showthread.php?tid=8175)

Pages: 1 2

RE: [CA11] Update via mSD to 3.9 stuck - inference - 05-25-19 09:38 AM

Good morning Chuck, went to download the previous version to address this same issue and it's now showing the file is no longer there.

RE: [CA11] Update via mSD to 3.9 stuck - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-28-19 10:15 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum inference,

Upon receiving this message, I have verified that the link to the LH3 v3.8.105 software is indeed operational. Should you not have used a PC or Apple computer to download the software, then you may want to try doing so via one of these devices.

RE: [CA11] Update via mSD to 3.9 stuck - S Guttilla - 05-29-19 10:49 AM

Re: the message below: I updated my Axiom 9 from 3.5 to 3.9 this week.I reported the problem that after upgrading, the Axiom could not find the Quantum Radar (WIFI connection). After starting the upgrade, I realized I had not powered on the Radar. I let the upgrade finish and then saw that the Axiom could not connect to the Quantum. I then proceeded to reinstall the upgrade with the Quantum powered on. Once again, the Axiom could not connect to the Quantum, so I went through the menu screens to find that the Quantum was no longer paired with the Axiom. I paired them once again and everything worked fine. The only thing I did not verify is if the Quantum was upgraded with any changes in the 3.9 files. Not sure how to proceed with that.

Sal

RE: [CA11] Update via mSD to 3.9 stuck - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-29-19 03:41 PM

Sal,

The currently installed version of software within an Quantum/Quantum 2 radome may be verified via the LightHouse 3 Product Info diagnostic feature (HOME->SETTINGS->NETWORK->DIAGNOSTICS->PRODUCT INFO). At the time of this response, the latest versions of software for Quantum and Quantum 2 radomes were v1.62 and v2.43 respectively.