Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] transducer extention cable - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Fishfinders (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] transducer extention cable (/showthread.php?tid=8210)

[CA11] transducer extention cable - Tony T - 05-12-19 06:31 AM

A80273 transducer extension cable

The Raymarine web site has me confused .. I recently purchased a CPT120 transducer for use with a Raymarine eS78.... (chirp) This cable is listed as the part when I bring up the eS78.... However the cable description states it is only for an "a" series. ?????

Can you confirm that this is the appropriate cable to extent the reach of the transducer cable ?... Or please supply me with the right part number.

Thank you

Tony T

RE: [CA11] transducer extention cable - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-13-19 02:32 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Tony,

The A80273 transducer extension cable is designed for use with DownVision transducers (not including those designed for use with Dragonfly fishfinders) and CPT-S transducers. The A80273 transducer extension cable is designed for use with any of the following products:
- ax8 MFDs; where x specifies screen size
- eSx8 MFDs; where x specifies screen size
- Axiom DV 7 MFDs; where x specifies screen size
- Axiom RV x MFDs which have been adapted for use with a DownVision transducer; where x specifies screen size
- Axiom Pro S x MFDs; where x specifies screen size
- Axiom Pro RVX x MFDs which have been adapted for use with a DownVision transducer; where x specifies screen size
- CP100 DownVision Sounder Module

RE: [CA11] transducer extention cable - Tony T - 05-16-19 02:51 PM

thank you

RE: [CA11] transducer extention cable - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-17-19 08:26 AM

You're welcome.