Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Lighthouse 3.4 Saving Settings and Configuration data? - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Lighthouse 3.4 Saving Settings and Configuration data? (/showthread.php?tid=8404)

[CA11] Lighthouse 3.4 Saving Settings and Configuration data? - ddfour1 - 05-30-19 08:30 AM

I am finding that I need several factory resets as I get all of my systems up and working together properly. I am readily able to backup user data such as waypoints, tracks, etc., but after every factory re-set I have to completely repopulate all of my settings, rebuild my apps page, and reconfigure all of my screens. Is there a way to backup the settings/configuration data? I can't find it in the LH 3.4 manual but thought I saw vague reference to it elsewhere on the forum.

Thanks

Dave

RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 3.4 Saving Settings and Configuration data? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-30-19 10:49 AM

Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Dave,

According to the Software History table for LightHouse 3 software, the Backup and Restore feature was not implemented until LightHouse 3 v3.7.70.

RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 3.4 Saving Settings and Configuration data? - ddfour1 - 06-03-19 07:36 AM

Thanks Chuck. I completed my upgrade to 3.946 and I now see the button to save my settings.

Dave

RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 3.4 Saving Settings and Configuration data? - carlmk - 06-05-19 04:41 AM

Where is that button?

RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 3.4 Saving Settings and Configuration data? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-05-19 07:53 AM

Carl,

The Save Settings feature may be accessed via the command sequence HOME->MY DATA->IMPORT/EXPORT->SAVE SETTINGS. This feature is further detailed within the Save MFD settings section of Chapter 5.8: My data of the LightHouse 3.9 Advanced Operation Instructions.

RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 3.4 Saving Settings and Configuration data? - carlmk - 06-07-19 04:51 AM

Thanks much.

RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 3.4 Saving Settings and Configuration data? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-07-19 08:12 AM

You're welcome.