Raymarine forum
dragonfly 7 pro transducer install - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Fishfinders (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: dragonfly 7 pro transducer install (/showthread.php?tid=864)

dragonfly 7 pro transducer install - Ranger520Vx - 05-19-16 01:29 PM

Hello, I found a post from back in June of 2014 from an Erik Mengel that supposedly had pictures of his transducer install on a Ranger boat (since it has the step at the transom). Is there any way to revive that thread or retrieve the pictures? I have a Ranger and however it was mounted he was able to keep bottom contact on plane and at high speed. It would be very helpful in installing mine.
Thanks!!!!!!

RE: dragonfly 7 pro transducer install - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-19-16 01:45 PM

Welcom to the Raymarine Forum Ranger520Vx ,

While Raymarine's forum has move, the retired Raymarine Technical Forum has been left in place for the time being as a reference source. The old Raymarine Technical Forum's discussion which you have referenced may be accessed by clicking here.

RE: dragonfly 7 pro transducer install - Ranger520Vx - 05-20-16 10:00 AM

Thanks Chuck!! For some reason, I can view the picture of the proposed locations at the beginning of the thread, but I do not see any of the "final install"......could be my system is blocking, but I will go with location "3". Thanks for your assistance!!!!

RE: dragonfly 7 pro transducer install - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-20-16 10:17 AM

You're welcome.