Raymarine forum
[JB] [JB11] No radar overlay with Q2 Doppler and e97 - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Radar (/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+--- Thread: [JB] [JB11] No radar overlay with Q2 Doppler and e97 (/showthread.php?tid=8870)

[JB11] No radar overlay with Q2 Doppler and e97 - tonyiiiafl - 07-13-19 09:02 AM

When I had the Quantum dome I had a radar overlay. Now with the Q2 w/Doppler I do not. Couple of questions:
1) How do I determine what level of Lighthouse I have?
2) Will this work with Navionics Platinum +?
3) I do not see how there is a place to turn on Doppler on my display
4) I also do not see how to acquire a target

Your help would be appreciated!

RE: [JB11] No radar overlay with Q2 Doppler and e97 - Jacob - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-19-19 03:19 PM

Hello Tonyiiiafl,

To answer your questions please refer to my responses below.

Q1) How do I determine what level of Lighthouse I have?
A1) Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

2) Will this work with Navionics Platinum +?
A2) Yes, if the MFD has been updated with LightHouse II v19.03 software. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

Q3) I do not see how there is a place to turn on Doppler on my display
A3. Unfortunately, doppler capabilities are only available on axiom model MultifunctionaDisplays running the light house 3 software.

Q4) I also do not see how to acquire a target
A4) Please click [url= http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=2887]here[/url] to view a thread in which we had previously this subject.

RE: [JB11] No radar overlay with Q2 Doppler and e97 - tonyiiiafl - 07-30-19 02:51 AM

Where do I find the update for Lighthouse 19.3? I was unable to locate?

Thank you!

RE: [JB11] No radar overlay with Q2 Doppler and e97 - Jacob - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-30-19 07:42 AM

Tonyiiiafl,

Unfortunately there is no light house II 19.3 software, but the lighthouse II 19.03 software can be found at the Raymarine website under the software section. Below is a link to the software page pertaining to e series Multi-Functional Displays.

Please click here