Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Dragonfly 4 pro - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Fishfinders (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Dragonfly 4 pro (/showthread.php?tid=8873)

[CA11] Dragonfly 4 pro - Ramsey - 07-14-19 08:27 AM

Old school started out with loran the upgraded to garmin 180 map.garmin units were good but the screens burnout.i would like to see a page that has course and numbers when going to a waypoint.also stupid way of entering new waypoints .

RE: [CA11] Dragonfly 4 pro - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-18-19 01:33 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Ramsey,

Please refer to the screen snapshot below. When the Dragonfly display has been commanded to navigate to the cursor's position or to navigate to a waypoint, the databox located within the lower left hand corner of the display will be populated with bearing to waypoint (BTW), distance to waypoint data (DTW), and time to go to waypoint at the present speed (TTG).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3319]

RE: [CA11] Dragonfly 4 pro - Ramsey - 07-20-19 06:16 AM

I like this screen can see while bouncing and having 62 year old eyes

RE: [CA11] Dragonfly 4 pro - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-22-19 10:39 AM

Ramsey,

Unfortunately Dragonfly displays are no longer being manufactured and no further software updates are planned. You may want to consider a product having a larger screen than the Dragonfly 4 (ex. Dragonfly 7 Pro, Element 7/9, Axiom 7.9, etc.).

RE: [CA11] Dragonfly 4 pro - Ramsey - 07-22-19 05:54 PM

I like the colored screen I'll get use 2 it I bought 2 units when your building these products input means a lot.besides they now make sunglasses with readers in lol.thanks.

RE: [CA11] Dragonfly 4 pro - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-23-19 08:57 AM

You're welcome.