Raymarine forum
Connecting ES97 to Wirie wifi network - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: Connecting ES97 to Wirie wifi network (/showthread.php?tid=897)

Connecting ES97 to Wirie wifi network - dsitver - 05-23-16 04:45 PM

I have a WirieAP+ on my boat which allows me to run wifi network. When I try to connect my Es97 to the on board wifi network I get a network conflict error. Spoke to tech support at Wirie and they stated this was a know issue with Ryamarine chart plotter. Anyone hear of this or have any thoughts the wirie forms a 10.x.x.x network.

RE: Connecting ES97 to Wirie wifi network - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-24-16 09:34 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum dsitver,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

RE: Connecting ES97 to Wirie wifi network - action21 - 09-04-16 05:01 PM

Having same issue with my ES97. Marina provides a wifi access point but I get same conflict error message. When I bring my own wifi access point it connects fine.

RE: Connecting ES97 to Wirie wifi network - dsitver - 09-09-16 07:04 AM

Has there been any updates on this feature request?

RE: Connecting ES97 to Wirie wifi network - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 09-12-16 09:58 AM

dsitver,

No changes were introduced within the v17.45 software update to address this feature change. The list of feature additions and changes for each product's software release may be view within or via the corresponding software update web page.

RE: Connecting ES97 to Wirie wifi network - Daves320 - 06-26-18 02:02 PM

I am having the same problem at my marina with a brand new Raymarine Axiom Pro 9.
I get the following message when I try to connect to the marina's wi-fi for software updates:

"MARINA-NETWORK-1" has issued an IP address 10.1.13.60 which conflicts with your Raymarine network. Please change the access point settings or contact the network administrator.

The marina is highly unlikely going to do this.
The link in the previous post suggests using a smartphone as a hotspot. This is a real pain and uses up data on my plan.

Does anyone know if this problem has been resolved?

Thanks

RE: Connecting ES97 to Wirie wifi network - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-26-18 03:01 PM

Dave,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. This feature request has not yet been included within a LightHouse 3 software update.