Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] system configuration question - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Instruments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] system configuration question (/showthread.php?tid=9104)

[CA11] system configuration question - djw99 - 07-31-19 07:29 AM

I've just procured an older 26 foot center console boat. It has a raymarine st60 tridata instrument installed and what I think is a B44 depth/temp/speed transducer. The transducer has a large fairing block that is getting in the way of my trailer so I'm looking to replace it with a flush mount transducer. I'd like to keep my speed/temp/depth data and the st60 instrument but I'd also like to be able to add a more modern mfd in the future. Any idea what transducers I would need and how would I network them to both an st60 tridata and in the future an a-series mfd or equivalent?

thanks in advance for any help.

RE: [CA11] system configuration question - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-02-19 02:33 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum djw99,

If seeking low profile depth and speed/temp transducers for this instrument, the E26030 D800/P17 Instrument Depth Transducer and E25025 ST800 / P120 (Plastic) Instrument Speed/Temp Transducerwould be recommended for those who will be satisfied with plastic transducer housings. If seeking low profile depth and speed/temp transducers for this instrument, the M78717 B17 Instrument Depth Transducer and M78716 ST800 / P120 (Bronze) Instrument Speed/Temp Transducer would be recommended for those seeking bronze transducer housings. If seeking fishfinder features within a future MFD, the type of fishfinder (not instrument) transducer would need to be matched to the type of MFD which will be purchased.