Raymarine forum
Wifi password reset - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Wifi password reset (/showthread.php?tid=983)

Wifi password reset - LoriZ - 05-31-16 10:48 PM

I just purchased a 2002 36' Cruisers, it has an E140 system, the previous owner doesn't remember the wifi password. How do I reset it?

RE: Wifi password reset - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-01-16 05:01 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Lori,

The E-Series Widescreen MFDs (E90W, E120W, and E140W) did not feature Wi-Fi communications and as such would not have a Wi-Fi password.

RE: Wifi password reset - LoriZ - 06-01-16 09:57 PM

When I get on the boat and the system is powered, my I-phone is asking me for the Wi-Fi password to join the network named with the previous name of the boat. The boat if equipped with Raymarine radar, GPS, Chart plotter, Sonar, and Satellite TV.

RE: Wifi password reset - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-03-16 09:02 AM

Lori,

As indicated within my initial response, the Raymarine products which you have identified do not feature Wi-Fi communications interfaces. The Wi-Fi access point which you are referring to must be associated with a third party Wi-Fi access point device. Accordingly, after identifying the make/model of the third party Wi-Fi access point device, it is recommended that the manufacturer or manufacturer's website of that device be consulted/checked for information regarding how to reset the device.