Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Display EGT via NEMA2000 on Axiom - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Display EGT via NEMA2000 on Axiom (/showthread.php?tid=9979)

[CA11] Display EGT via NEMA2000 on Axiom - dtfeld - 11-22-19 01:16 PM

I see there is the ability to display engine boost pressure, but can’t find a corresponding Exhaust Gas Temp display.

Is it possible to display EGT on an Axiom 12 and what is the PGN?

RE: [CA11] Display EGT via NEMA2000 on Axiom - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 11-22-19 03:00 PM

Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum dtfld,

Exhaust Gas Temperature is listed within the NMEA 2000 spec for PGN 130316 - Temperature, Extended Range.

Unfortunately, Exhaust Gas Temperature is not among the current list of engine data items supported within the Dashboard application of LightHouse 3 software (v3.11.42 at the time of this response). A feature request will be logged to consider support for this engine data item within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.

RE: [CA11] Display EGT via NEMA2000 on Axiom - dtfeld - 12-15-19 01:17 PM

Does the i70s support it. I'm loooking to do electronic instruments...third party products can do this, seems like a simple upgrade.

RE: [CA11] Display EGT via NEMA2000 on Axiom - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 12-16-19 11:39 AM

dtfeld,

Likewise, Exhaust Gas Temperature is not among the current list of engine data items supported i70/i70S software (v3.1.6 at the time of this response). A feature request will be logged to consider support for this engine data item within a future i70/i70S software update.

Please refer to the previously referenced FAQ addressing product software feature requests.