Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Adding a second Axiom
11-26-19, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-19 11:12 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Adding a second Axiom
Hi,

Last year I had installed an Axiom Pro 12 RVX w Real Vision. This winter the plan is to network in a second display. I would like the second display to have all the functionality of the first display. Do I need to buy the same model or will my first display read over to the second the information needed allowing me to go with a less expensive version? If so, which would you recommend for a 12"
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-19, 11:16 AM
RE: [CA11] Adding a second Axiom
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum ThreeAces,

Q. I would like the second display to have all the functionality of the first display. Do I need to buy the same model or will my first display read over to the second the information needed allowing me to go with a less expensive version? If so, which would you recommend for a 12".
A. As Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs are designed to share all system data, resources ... and therefore features, any model of Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFD may networked (via an Ethernet (RayNet / SeaTalkhs) network) to the currently installed Axiom Pro RVX MFD. The screen size of the additional MFD(s) is a personal choice and the additional MFD need not feature any internal fishfinder sonar circuitry ... thereby reducing the cost to expand the system.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply