Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Best stereo that works with Axiom
03-05-20, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-20 11:50 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Best stereo that works with Axiom
Is there a best choice for a stereo for my Axiom displays. RockfordFosgate was the original but I heard Fusion is also capable. And can you power up the stereo from the axiom and do all functions just like the head unit itself? I’m installing 3 axiom displays and want to use them to there fullest potential. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-20, 11:59 AM
RE: [CA11] Best stereo that works with Axiom
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum rshhome,

When operating with the latest available Raymarine product software update, the Audio application of MFDs running LightHouse 3 software is compatible with the Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, and Fusion marine entertainment systems listed within the Compatible entertainment systems section of Chapter 16.1 - Audio app overview of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions. In order to utilize the Audio app's SiriusXM satellite radio features, the MFD must be interfaced to a SR200 or SR150 SiriusXM Satellite Weather / Radio Receiver, which in turn will be interfaced to the AUX IN port of the marine entertainment system. As the Audio app equally supports each of the supported marine entertainment systems, it is recommended that one select an entertainment system which best satisfies your listening / feature needs.
03-06-20, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-20 10:02 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
The one feature I'm interested in is the ability to have a separate source playing in each zone (TV in the cockpit, Radio in the salon). LH3 3.11 Advanced Operation menu shows this capability, but does not state which system is capable of doing this function. Can you tell me which system has this capability?
03-09-20, 10:29 AM
dtfeld,

Q. The one feature I'm interested in is the ability to have a separate source playing in each zone (TV in the cockpit, Radio in the salon)
A. Unfortunately, I do not have the feature feature breakdown which you have inquired about. Of the Fusion MS-AV755, Rockford Fosgate PMX-5CAN, and JL Media Master 100s which I have access to, these units all support volume control by zone. However, none of these support assigning different sources to the zones.