Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Quantum and And Axiom 9 issues communicating
04-18-20, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-20 05:02 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Quantum and And Axiom 9 issues communicating
OK,

Sent the old quantum Radome back to Ray and they replaced it under warranty.

Installed to old pedestal and hardwired via ray power and data cables. Axiom MFD does not see the radar. Tried connecting direct via the data port, and through my through my Hs5 Network Switch (which is how it was previously connected and working). Neither of my MFD's (Both Axiom 9 RV's) see the Radar.

Went through Chuck's entire troubleshooting steps...Including disconnecting and resetting.

Also, checked for 12+ VDC at the power cable and verified that data is being sent to the switch via the network.

I am simply missing something here? This is a brand new unit.

Thanks!

~R~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-20, 05:07 PM
RE: [CA11] Quantum and And Axiom 9 issues communicating
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Randar,

It is recommended that you ensure that the software within each MFD has been updated with LightHouse 3 v3.11.42 or later software. Following the software update, it is recommended that a Power ON Factory Reset be performed and that the MFDs setting be manually reconfigured (rather than restored from a saved settings file). Should the problem persist thereafter, then please respond accordingly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply