Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Fuel Flow Meter Displayed to Axiom Pro
05-16-20, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-20 01:46 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Fuel Flow Meter Displayed to Axiom Pro
Hello,

I am running a new Raymarine Axiom Pro 9 in the boat and looking for a fuel flow meter device that will utilize the NMEA 2000 connection so the fuel consumption data can be viewed on my MFD. I have done several google searches and I can't find anything that pairs a fuel flow meter to a Raymarine MFD. I have also combed the Raymarine website to no avail.

I am hoping to avoid needing a new, separate gauge for the fuel flow display. Why pay all that money and not be able to project fuel data on the MFD screen?

Boat is a Cabo 216 with a Yamaha 175 Two-stroke (1991). I'm getting about 2 mpg but am taking long trips and want to be able to manage my fuel use a little more accurately.

Any input is appreciated, thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-20, 01:48 AM
RE: [TG11] Fuel Flow Meter Displayed to Axiom Pro
Hello Errin,

I've put some info on your other post (please don't ask the same question twice, we have finite resources to respond), but you don't need to 'pair' any NMEA2000 device with an MFD. If the data is available on the network it will be used. Yes, using your MFD should be fine.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply