Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trip Log
12-14-16, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-16 11:21 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Trip Log
I see how to reset the trip logs, but how do I restart the counter after it has been reset to zero? I'm using a e7D with updated software and Navionics charts.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-16, 02:10 PM
RE: Trip Log
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum dhiggins286,

While the LightHouse user interface provides a configuration setting to reset Trip and Ground Trip data items, it does not include a feature to start these items. In the case of Ground Trips, any movement of the vessel as detected by the system's GPS sensor will automatically be included in the Ground Trip data item as well as the Ground Log data item. As the Trip and Log data items are populated from a speed through water sensor (ex. fishfinder transducer equipped with paddlewheel, speed through water sensing instrument with speed through water transducer (paddlewheel or ultrasonic), NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 Smart speed through water transducer (paddlewheel or ultrasonic). Should the e7D MFD be interfaced to a fishfinder transducer equipped with paddlewheel, then the Trip Reset feature may be used to reset Trip. Like the Ground Trips, any movement of the vessel as detected by the system's fishfinder (transducer must have paddlewheel), Speed through water sensing instrument with speed through water transducer, or Smart speed through water transducer will automatically be included in the Trip data item as well as the Log data item.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply