Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Software updating
01-28-17, 07:14 AM
Software updating
I have recently acquired a 2013 e127, ACU200, DSM300,p70R, & a 4kx HD 18" Radome. The software has never been updated. Following the Raymarine instructions (I think), I uploaded a massive list of files to the MFD first. That successfully updated, but none of the other devices updated. When I search for device specific updates, I see what version it is supposed to be, but the link always takes me to the same MFD update. Hope somebody can tell e what I am doing wrong. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-17, 03:04 PM
RE: Software updating
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum MovenOn,

Please note that the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software update download includes the .iso files required to update most of Raymarine's currently offered products. These .iso file would be used to update the Evolution autopilot components. After updating the MFD's software and verifying that it is now running v17.46 software, the microSD memory card containing the software update files should be ejected, the MFD should then be permitted to complete initialization, and the microSD memory card containing the software update files should be reinserted into the MFD's memory card reader, and the MFD should be commanded to check the card for updates (HOME->SET-UP->MAINTENANCE->CHECK CARD FOR UPDATES). Should you continue to have issues updating the software within the remaining Evolution autopilot components, then please respond with the version of software which is presently installed within the EV-1 Sensor Core, the ACU200, and the p70R.

There are no end user installed software updates available for the Digital/HD Digital Radomes and a DSM30/300's software would only be updated if experiencing communications issues between the DSM and the MFD (ex. NO_DSM, DSM_CONNECTION_LOST, intermittent pings, etc.). Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. The software update files required to update a DSM30/300 as well as the instructions for performing the software update may be found http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=3761here ... be certain to choose the v7 Download option.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply