Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom9's
03-06-17, 03:27 PM
Axiom9's
My Goal:
My dash has room for a pair of Axiom9's and a VHF radio. I want to confirm that I can install a pair of Axiom9's by purchasing an E70367-03-NAG as the primary device and slaving an E70366 via ethernet cable to it. This way I should be able to show GPS on one MFD and sonar info on the second MFD, and eventually radar to one or the other when I install that next year. I should be able to split one or both screens as I need to i.e. GPS & sonar on one, and radar on the other, or radar and sonar on one, and GPS on the other.
Is my thinking correct on the installation or am I missing something?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-17, 04:37 PM
RE: Axiom9's
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Yogi,

Q1. I want to confirm that I can install a pair of Axiom9's by purchasing an E70367-03-NAG as the primary device and slaving an E70366 via ethernet cable to it.
A1. You can indeed interface an E70367-00-NAG Axiom 9 RV, 9" MFD with integrated RealVision 3D, 600W Sonar, no transducer with NAG to an E70366 Axiom 9, 9" Multifunction Display (MFD) via Ethernet communications to support sharing of all features between the MFDs.

Q2. This way I should be able to show GPS on one MFD and sonar info on the second MFD, and eventually radar to one or the other when I install that next year. I should be able to split one or both screens as I need to i.e. GPS & sonar on one, and radar on the other, or radar and sonar on one, and GPS on the other.
Is my thinking correct on the installation or am I missing something?
A2. Your understanding of the capabilities of the networked devices is indeed correct.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply