Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiring
04-24-17, 07:12 AM
Wiring
I am in the process of install new electronics on my boat which consist of the following; (1) es127, (1) es128, (1) 260 VHF, (1) 650 AIS, (1) i70s, (2) IP Camera Raymarine. Can all these components by connect by seatalkng ? Or can you tell me the best way to connect all these components?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-17, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-17 01:03 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Wiring
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Dbon,

Q1. I am in the process of install new electronics on my boat which consist of the following; (1) es127, (1) es128, (1) 260 VHF, (1) 650 AIS, (1) i70s, (2) IP Camera Raymarine. Can all these components by connect by seatalkng ? Or can you tell me the best way to connect all these components?
A1. The specified products will need to be interfaced via a combination of SeaTalkng and Ethernet communications protocol. The Data Master eS-Series MFD, Ray260, i70s, and AIS650 will each be interfaced to a powered and properly terminated SeaTalkng backbone. The eS9x and eS12x MFDs have a pair of Ethernet Network sockets permitting them to be interface to each other and to two other compatible devices having an Ethernet communications interface. Should additional devices having Ethernet communications interfaces need to be interfaced to the system, then a HS5 RayNet Network Switch(es) would need to be included within the system. The MFDs will be interfaced to one another or to a HS5 RayNet Network Switch via an appropriate length of RayNet (F) to RayNet (F) Cable. Similarly, the IP cameras will be interface to the remaining Ethernet Network socket of either MFD or HS5 RayNet Network Switch via an A80247 RJ45 (F) to RayNet RayNet (F) Adapter.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply