Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lighthouse updates
12-01-17, 02:37 PM
lighthouse updates
I have an eS127 MFD with Lighthouse 17.45 and a quantum radar. I assume I should update to the latest lighthouse software version.

1. Can I get a chip from Raymarine that contains the current software rather then downloading myself?
2. Will this update also update the Quantum Radar?
3. If not how do I update the Quantum radar as well?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-17, 03:02 PM
RE: lighthouse updates
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Lazybones,

Unfortunately, Raymarine, Inc. does not sell / distribute memory cards containing software updates. However, for those lacking the computer hardware, and/or computer skills required, and/or to populate a memory card with software update files, customers are typically recommended to contact Radar Marine (one of Raymarine's dealers supporting such services) to purchase a memory card which has been populated with the software update files for ones product(s). The LightHouse R19 software update download includes .iso files to update most compatible Raymarine products which have been designed to be updated via their respective Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or SeaTalkng communications interfaces. When the microSD card containing the software update files is inserted into the microSD memory card reader of a MFD which has completed startup initialization, the MFD will alert the operator that product software updates are available and to permit the operator to select all or some software updates to be performed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply