Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Setting depth offset
12-12-17, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-17 02:23 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Setting depth offset
Previously I had an ST-40 instrument and C70 MFD. I would set the offset for depth in the ST-40.

I did not upgrade the depth sensor, but did upgrade to an eS98 MFD with the depth, speed, and wind data connected to the system via an ITC-5. I have a P70 in this system as well.

Is there a way to set the offset of the transducer depth in the eS98 software? I have not found so far . . . perhaps there will be an option in the new Lighthouse software?

I still have the ST-40 and tried to connect it using the ST1 to STNG adapter. It powers the ST-40, but no data is shown. Perhaps there is a way to connect this to the system so to set offset.

Thanks in advance,
Robert
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-17, 02:24 PM
RE: [CA] Setting depth offset
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Robert,

If an iTC-5 has been installed within a system, then in i70/i70S MFID must also be installed within the system. Depth offset would then be configured within the menus of the i70/i70S MFID. Should the eS98 MFD's transducer port be interfaced to a high CHIRP (conical) / DownVision transducer, then the system would feature multiple depth data sources. In such systems, the MFD's Data Sources feature (HOME->SET-UP->SYSTEM SETTINGS->DATA SOURCES) must be used to specify which source of depth will be used by the Raymarine system.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply