Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Lighthouse 3 update
12-20-17, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-17 05:32 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Lighthouse 3 update
When will the update for Lighthouse 3 update be available for my Gs165?
Find all posts by this user
12-21-17, 09:23 AM
RE: [CA] Lighthouse 3 update
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum ReelShocker,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
12-22-17, 12:51 PM
I have signed up for the email alert when the update is available. Thanks for the reply back with info. You and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ?
12-22-17, 01:01 PM
You're welcome and same to you.
01-28-18, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-18 08:51 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Will this ever be delivered for my a97 and a98, or should I be starting to plan my replace my marine electronics?
01-29-18, 08:51 AM
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Denis,

Unfortunately, software defects uncovered during the development of LightHouse 3 software for the compatible MFDs currently supporting LightHouse II software has delayed this software release. That said, Raymarine is working diligently to complete this software release and the latest available information concerning when it will be released may be found within the previously referenced FAQ. As indicate within the FAQ found here, testing will ultimately determine which of the MFDs currently supporting LightHouse II software will be able to support LightHouse 3 software. Accordingly, when released, the LightHouse 3 FAQ web page and the LightHouse 3 software update web pages will identify which of the MFD supporting LightHouse II software may in turn be updated with LightHouse 3 software.
Thread Closed