Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axiom Pro software update
01-18-18, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-18 11:22 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Axiom Pro software update
Good Afternoon,

I have x2 Axiom Pro's that don't connect to the autopilot when a waypoint is selected; instead, I must push the standby button to open the autopilot box. Also, the dock to dock feature doesn't work. I understand there's a new software version to fix this; when will it be deployed?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-18, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-18 11:38 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Axiom Pro software update
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum RGlassman,

LightHouse 3 software has indeed supported Autopilot Controls and autorouting (both Navionics Dock to Dock and C-Map Easy Routing) since the introduction of LightHouse v3.2.86. The latest version of LightHouse 3 software for Axiom & Axiom Pro MFDs may be found here.

Please note that the Autopilot Controls feature requires that the MFD be interfaced to a a Raymarine Evolution autopilot whose components have been updated with latest available Raymarine product software updates. The Autopilot Controls feature may neither be used with legacy Raymarine autopilots nor with third party autopilots. Owners of legacy Raymarine autopilots nor with third party autopilots will need to continue utilizing the autopilot's control head or remote control to engage/disengage the autopilot, adjust the autopilot's settings, etc.. Navigational data associated with going to a waypoint/cursor position or following a route will be communicated to the compatible autopilot which have been properly interfaced to the Axiom Pro MFD.

Regarding Navionics Dock to Dock Autorouting with MFDs running LightHouse 3 software, please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. The most common mistake made by owners which prevents use of this feature is use of a Navionics chart card which does not have an active Navionics Freshest Data subscription ... required for this feature.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply