Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Advanced Map Options
02-10-18, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-18 10:17 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Advanced Map Options
Hi guys. Quick question for the community. Per the Navionics partner page for Raymarine:

"Advanced features: Dock-to-dock Autorouting, SonarChart Live, Advanced Map Options and Plotter Sync are available using a Navionics card that has an active chart updates subscription. Software which enables the advanced features is available for the following: Axiom, Axiom PRO, a, c, e, eS, gS Series MFDs; Dragonfly and Dragonfly PRO; G, E, E Widescreen, C, C Widescreen, A-Series or Raychart."

I have not been able access many map features (fishing range, shallow highlight, contour density, etc) on my new Dragonfly 7 Pro.

Where can I get the aforementioned software to enable the features that have proved so valuable on the mobile app? Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-18, 10:15 AM
RE: [CA] Advanced Map Options

The features which you have identified are indeed supported by Raymarine MFDs running the latest LightHouse II software and LightHouse 3 software. However, these features are not supported by Dragonfly products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply