Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] iPad NavX, IPAD, to ES7 series chart plotter routes and waypoint transfer
04-29-18, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-18 01:46 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] iPad NavX, IPAD, to ES7 series chart plotter routes and waypoint transfer
I purchased this past summer a eS7 series chartplotter, Hybrid. Very pleased with the purchase although I also have iNaxX on my iPad and find it is easier to set a route on the iPad. Is there a way to put routes and waypoints in the iPad iNavX and then transfer to the Chartplotter?

I am seeing an instrument named, "iNav Connect" that says it does it using wifi. Great if it works. Does it work? Or is there another way that is recommended?

s/v Aloisius
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-18, 01:54 PM
RE: [CA] iPad NavX, IPAD, to ES7 series chart plotter routes and waypoint transfer
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Landon,

MFD's running LightHouse II software are exclusively designed to support Wi-Fi synchronization of waypoint/route/track data with mobile devices running the Navionics Boating App. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. These MFDs will also support importing wapoint/route/track data from GPX formatted files which have been stored onto a microSD memory card which has then be inserted into the MFD's memory card reader. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Accordingly, you may want to determine whether there is any way for iNavX to generate a GPX file.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply