Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] wiring a Evolution autopilot to an IPS boat - no link error
05-09-18, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-18 09:35 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG] wiring a Evolution autopilot to an IPS boat - no link error
Just upgraded all of my electronics to Axiom/Axiom Pro and Evolution autopilot.
I have followed the instructions for wiring and can not get the Evolution to link.
I get a no link error.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-18, 09:44 PM
RE: [TG] wiring a Evolution autopilot to an IPS boat - no link error
Hello flbluerunner,

So that we can give you a useful reply, please can you give us some more information about the problem and system? A vague question only lets us respond with a vague answer.

- what pilot system have you installed, specifically?
- how exactly is the system cabled/connected? People often make errors whilst following installation manuals, and I know from experience that it's hard to spot your own error, a second pair of eyes is often required.
- What exactly is the text of the error message you're seeing, and what product is that displayed on? An Axiom/Axiom Pro, p70S, P70RS, or something else? There are several similar-sounding error messages so we need to know which one you're seeing in order to give you accurate fault-finding information.

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply