Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Axiom 9 size of boat image for 3d
07-13-18, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-18 01:20 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Axiom 9 size of boat image for 3d
I have a Axiom 9 with real vision. I just updated the software to 3.5.
When I choose 3d in sonar - the image if the boat is very large compared to the software version 3.4. The boat size is so large that it covers most of the grid. Is there any way to reduce the size of the boat?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-18, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-18 01:20 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Axiom 9 size of boat image for 3d
Hi,

Can you send a picture of what you're seeing? I haven't noticed any size change in my bench-test system, and certainly it's small/normal in my pre-release test LH3.6 test rig (Axiom 7) and my colleague's LH3.5 system (Axiom12).

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
07-18-18, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-18 01:20 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Will get one this weekend.
07-19-18, 01:26 AM
Ok, I'll look out next week.
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
07-25-18, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-18 09:57 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
When I went to get screenshot - the boat size was large - changed screens to down vision then to sonar then back to 3D and boat size was correct. I exited sonar went to chart then back to sonar and it appears to be fixed. Possibly the shutdown and restart fixed it. Will let you know if I encounter the problem again. Thanks.
07-27-18, 12:01 AM
No problem, good to hear that it's fixed.

Raymarine since 1999.