Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Lighthouse 3.6 installed but don't see UAV app?
08-06-18, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-18 12:44 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Lighthouse 3.6 installed but don't see UAV app?
Hi, ok so I installed Lighthouse 3.6 update. But, I don't see the new UAV app?

what am i supposed to do next?

http://www.youtube.com/njfishing1 - from Captain Steve
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-18, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-18 12:44 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 3.6 installed but don't see UAV app?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum RAY18,

As most systems will not be used with a UAV, the Axiom UAV app is not part of the LightHouse 3 default page set. Users will need to construct a customer page and then select the Axiom UAV app from the list of apps which may be executed when the page has been selected from the Homescreen. This subject is addressed within the LightHouse 3.6 with Axiom UAV PDF file attachment within the FAQ addressing the Axiom UAV feature. Additional information concerning the Axiom UAV feature may be found within Chapter 15: UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) app of the LightHouse 3.6 Advanced Operation Instructions. Particular attention should be paid to registering the MFD's UAV app (requires that the MFD be connected via Wi-Fi to a Wi-Fi hotspot having access to the Internet) prior to using the feature. Simply running and then closing the UAV app after a few seconds while the MFD is connected to the Internet will automatically register the MFD's UAV app.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply