Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Dragonfly 4 pro slow in Chart mode
12-12-18, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-18 04:44 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Dragonfly 4 pro slow in Chart mode
Hello: I've recently updated the Navionics chart on my Dragonfly 4 pro. It used to be rather slow to update the chart at speeds over 15 knots, but now the charts are greyed out or completely white while the yellow "beach ball" spins. When I slow down, all is good again. Is this typical behavior?
Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-18, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-18 04:55 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Dragonfly 4 pro slow in Chart mode
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Palio,

The reported slow down may be linked to the Sonar Logging feature (recommend that it be configured OFF), the MFD's software state (try performing a System Settings Reset (TOOLS & SETTINGS->BACKUP & RESET->USER SETTINGS->SETTINGS RESET) ... be certain to configure the Sonar Logging feature off afterwards), sonar log storage (cut the sonar logs (Navionic/UserData) from the chart card and move to a computer), a problem with the chart card (remove sonar logs and update with Navionics Freshest Data Updates), or a problem with the display's memory card reader (send the display to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply