Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 9 shortcut menu pop up
01-10-19, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-19 01:18 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom 9 shortcut menu pop up
I have updated to the latest software and the shortcut menu still constantly pop ups. I also have the drain wire from the display to the boat ground which in my case is the negative of the bus bar. I have searched the forum and it seems I am the only one still having this issue. Any advice is appreciated
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-19, 01:24 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom 9 shortcut menu pop up
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Bshireling,

To rule out the possibility that electrical noise from other electrical devices (including inverters, power supplies, shore power) may be responsible for the reported symptom, it is recommended that the MFD be tested after fully charging the vessel's batteries and then under "quiet ship" conditions. Should the problem persist when tested under these conditions, then it would be recommended that the MFD be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced. However, should the problem abate when so tested, then it would be recommended that power conditioning be installed as suggested within the referenced FAQ.
01-10-19, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-19 02:59 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom 9 shortcut menu pop up
Thanks for the reply, I will try the “quit ship” approach first.