Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] eS78 "cookie trail"
04-10-19, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-19 02:31 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] eS78 "cookie trail"
Hello everyone,

I just installed a new eS78 with Downview sonar. I have most features figured out and configured how I want them on the unit. What I cannot figure out is if this unit leaves a historical trail behind your boat icon as you travel thru the waterways? Most units I've used before have this feature, and it's helpful to have this historical trail, especially when you travel in very shallow for the first time and are looking for a channel along the route. It's then easy to follow that trail history again at a later time. Thank you for any input you can provide.

GH
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-19, 02:36 PM
RE: [CA11] eS78 "cookie trail"
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum GH,

Q. What I cannot figure out is if this unit leaves a historical trail behind your boat icon as you travel thru the waterways?
A. The feature which you have described is known as a track. Tracks can be started, stopped, saved (and then later shown or hidden), and converted to a route. Details concerning use of the Tracks feature may be found within Chapter 13.3 Tracks of the LightHouse II Release 19 Operating Instructions.
04-12-19, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-19 12:45 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thank you.
04-12-19, 12:45 PM
You're welcome.