Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Clarion MW6 N2K support
04-20-19, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-19 12:21 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Clarion MW6 N2K support
I see the latest 3.9 revision does not list any Clarion radios. Has there been any testing or talk of supporting Clarion Marine Radios? The CMS4 with MW6 to connect to the N2K would be an ideal solution to my needs, specifically, the multi source 4 zones.

Can that support be requested?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-19, 12:24 PM
RE: [CA11] Clarion MW6 N2K support
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum dtfeld,

Thanks for the product feature inquiry. Raymarine has not yet announced any plans to add support for Clarion marine entertainment products within LightHouse 3 software. A feature request will be logged to consider such support for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
03-10-20, 09:12 PM
Hello Chuck,
Is there any action that has been taken about this topic ?
Thanks in advance
David
03-11-20, 07:56 AM
David,

Raymarine has not yet announced any support for Clarion products.
04-18-20, 02:48 PM
I have three Axioms, and (my Fault) I assumed that Raymarine supported the most common marine stereo out there. Yes, I am talking about clarion. I just replaced my stereo, and bought the NEMA2k interface. I was very surprised to find that it wouldnt work. According to Clarion, they say they are n2k compliant. They say this is a Raymarine issue. Curious if there is a plan to fix this? Can't be to complicated... Is it?
04-20-20, 10:10 AM
jnaiser60,

Raymarine has not yet announced support for any marine entertainment systems other than those identified within the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions. As indicated previously, this feature request has been logged for consideration to be included within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please refer to the FAQ referenced earlier within this thread regarding more information concerning product and feature suggestions