Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom & Axiom Pro - Issues Sharing Navionics
06-28-19, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-19 12:10 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom & Axiom Pro - Issues Sharing Navionics
Hi Chuck:

So now I have my Axiom 12 RV and Axiom Pro 12 RVX connected via HS5 and RayNet. Both updated to 3.9.46. And I have a Navionics Raymarine card updated to today, plus Community Edits, plus Sonar.

I started with the Navionics and a Lighthouse card loaded in the Pro. I could get the ENC charts on the 12, but not the Navionics. This looked similar to this issue (http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=4584
) from a year ago.

I tried swapping the Navionics card between machines and now I consistently get Navionics charts on either machine.

But...when I do "Find nearest" on the Pro I get:
Marinas, Tides, Currents, Lakes, Obstructions, Wrecks, Port Services, Businesses, Search for Port

While on the 12 I get only 4 items (including "Search for Port" which I want). Swapping the cards between machines and the 12 stays with the 4 menu items while the Pro stays with the 9.

And while I'm writing this up...going back between the machines...darnit the 12 now has the 9 menu items.

I THINK there's some kind of caching / delay issue involved here. I DO have expected behavior on both machines but I saw several anomalies before getting to that point.

Lulu: 36' Little Harbor WhisperJet
Raymarine: Axiom 12 RV, RV200, Axiom 12 Pro, Evo 1/ACU 150/P70RS, Quantum Q24C, HS5
---previous----
Refugio: 44' trawler
Raymarine: ACU-400, EV-1, P70R, a78, M81105 RFU, ST60 RAI, E22158 ST-STNG
NMEA 2000: Garmin 740S & GMR18 HD, Airmar WS-200WX, Actisense NGT-1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-19, 02:58 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom & Axiom Pro - Issues Sharing Navionics
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Keith,

There were many odd issues related to the LH3 v3.9.46 software, many of which were corrected through execution of the Power ON Reset procedure. That said, LH3 v3.10.39 was released today. It is recommended that this software be installed on the system's MFDs and that the Power ON Factory Reset then be executed to correct the reported behavior.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply