Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Share maps
11-20-19, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-19 04:50 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Share maps
Hello members and moderators.
I have an Axiom 7 MFD in the cockpit of my sail boat, and raymarine A67 MFD down in the navigation table. I have only one microSd card with the C-Map. I am only able to see the electronic chart on the MFD where the SD card is inserted, and nothing on the other one.
Is ther any possibility to share the chart o am I going to have to buy another card?
Thanks for your answer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-19, 04:55 PM
RE: [CA11] Share maps
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum maskibiker,

In order for compatible Raymarine MFDs to share cartography with one another, the MFDs would have to be interfaced to one another via Raymarine Ethernet networking components. Unfortunately, MFDs running LightHouse 3 software (i.e. Axiom MFDs) and MFDs running LightHouse II software (i.e. a-Series MFDs) cannot operate simultaneously within a common Ethernet network. However, should the a67 MFD be replaced with an Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFD and should the MFDs be interfaced to one another via Raymarine Ethernet networking components, then the system's MFDs would not only be able to share cartography, but all data and features supported within the system.
11-23-19, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-19 04:50 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thaks very much for your answer.
11-23-19, 04:50 PM
You're welcome.