The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom product use questions
01-03-20, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-20 02:27 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom product use questions
Here is what we are not getting: BTW, we have the Platinum Plus chip.
1. We don't know how to overlay the radar on top of the chart
2. We have the entire southern portion of Florida loaded yet cannot get "dock to dock" from Fort Myers, Florida to Key West municipal marina. Or other nearby marinas.
3. There is no 3D view. (Even at the West Marine store) there is no 3D view and your support seemed surprised. Yet it's on all the sales literature itself.
4. When we touch the "icon" such as a pink sailboat with a pink circle, if you are not SPOT ON, you have to try three or more time before it gives you the marina and the information. Is there a sensitivity adjustment that can be made?
5. Last, once you do get the icon to come up with the marina information it doesn't seem to have "pictures" of the marina. At one point, on one of the icons I was able to get a picture. I then went back to the same icon several times and still cannot pull up the picture I had before.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Axiom product use questions - trip - 01-03-20 02:25 PM