The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] i70 and ITC-5 Wiring
01-06-20, 11:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-20 02:11 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] i70 and ITC-5 Wiring
Hello Friends, I am a newbie here. After perusing this forum thoroughly, I cannot find advice on how to correctly wire my transducers into my ITC - 5 and my new i70 unit. I recently purchased a new i70 multifunction instrument to add to my 1978 O'Day 25. The head unit and ITC 5 box are mounted, and I have run two cables to it: One is from the depth transducer (DST- 800 though hull) and the other is from the masthead transducer (wind speed, direction, etc). I am planning a simple setup - the through hull depth transducer (DST-800) and mast head transducer wires are connected to the ITC 5 and then run to the head unit which is powered with a fused 12 v power supply. My question is this: Where, exactly, does each colored wire in each cable land on the ITC-5 unit? The through hull transducer cable has 5 wires: no insulation, green, red, yellow and blue, The masthead transducer cable has 7 wires black, brown, red, blue, white, green, and no insulation. Images are attached. Thanks!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] i70 and ITC-5 Wiring - bobbomac - 01-06-20 11:19 PM