Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Lighthouse 19 compatibility with S2G course computer
01-10-20, 09:51 AM
RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 19 compatibility with S2G course computer
Tony,

Q1. Does it matter which order I update the two MFD's? Existing master first?
A1. I generally recommend updating the software within the system's Data Master MFD prior to updating the software within the system's other MFDs.

Q2. Can you send me a link for instructions on updating the i70 and p70 boot codes in case that is necessary?
A2. The current software levels of the i70 and p70 may be determined from their respective diagnostics. If these products are currently operating with v1.15 or v1.06 respectively ... or a later version of software, then no bootcode update is required.

The bootcode for the i70 and p70 install no differently than any other software updates performed via a MFD running the latest software. In short the system's MFD's will be updated with LHII v19.03 software. After doing so, the bootcode iso file for one of these devices will be downloaded from the i70's or p70's software update web page and will be copied to the root level directory of a microSD memory card. The MFD will be switched ON and permitted to complete initialization. The microSD memory card containing the bootcode .iso file will then be inserted into the MFD's memory card reader, after which, the a dialog will be displayed alerting the operating the new software updates have been detected. Simply elect to proceed with the update when prompted.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Lighthouse 19 compatibility with S2G course computer - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-10-20 09:51 AM